background

My Etsy Shop

Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Latte

For all you latte lovers...here's my version of the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Combine in large coffee mug...
2 Tbsp. pureed Pumpkin
3-4 pumps vanilla syrup (about 1 shot glass) adjust for taste...I like mine sweet.
about 1/16 tsp. nutmeg, clove, and cinnamon (1/16 tsp. each)
 
Add 2 shots of Espresso or a little more than a 1/2 cup of very strong coffee. 
Add 1 cup of steamed milk.  (lightly microwaved to boiling would probably work for those without an espresso machine) 
Top with whip cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg!  WaaLaa!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that our commissary did not have pumpkin on my last shopping trip! So I've still yet to try it...today is shopping day, so perhaps this time they'll have it!

    ReplyDelete