background

My Etsy Shop

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jekyll and Hyde

Last night was full dress rehearsal for my daughter's school production of "Jekyll and Hyde."  With some pointers from Creve Coeur Camera, I went prepared to get some great shots.  Since this was my first theater production taking photos, I was doing a little experimenting as I went along.  Lots of the photos turned out great with a few that had some motion blur due to not using fast enough shutter speed.  This is hard to accomplish in very low light conditions and no flash.  I had to go way high on my ISO settings.  Will try to get a few more wide angle shots tonight...hopefully I don't drive the people sitting next to me crazy.  I'll have to keep it to a minimum, I guess.  It was really hard to pick just a handful for posting.  I will have a link up soon to my website that will have all the photos.  http://www.aimeecunninghamphotography.zenfolio.com/














1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad B got into this and loves it! Such fun memories she'll have.

    The pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete