background

My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring has finally sprung!

I have been so excited for Spring to arrive and so, it seems, it came right on time.  Over the past couple days, the earth has awakened with bursts of colors.  I hadn't noticed much until yesterday.  I've been watching over the past two days and it seemed you could watch the change taking place.  We used our free day to visit the Missouri Botanical Garden in St. Louis.  I really wasn't expecting much and had gone in order to photograph the orchids which are on display only for a couple more days.  I was pleasantly surprised to find some of the flowering trees in full bloom and was able to capture a few shots.  Today, I'm posting some of the flowers.  I'll try to get to the landscapes still this week. 

This one just for fun...the reflection in the window was almost crystal clear.









No comments:

Post a Comment